Architectural complex "Daskalolivnitsata" - Elena
Author: ROOMS.bg , 167 metres From Usoy. , Адрес: Elena, ул. Кършовска 8
Elena is a small mountain town, but very rich historical and cultural nasledstvo.Zapazeni are many houses and public buildings grouped in different compositions. The greatest interest the ensemble of buildings bearing the name - "Daskalolivnitsata." It is an architectural - historical kompleks.V it are temples "St. Nicholas" and "Assumption of the Virgin Mary", "Kamburov Inn", "Popnikolov house" "Gounev house" - which now houses the headquarters of the Museum of the Renaissance. The most famous building, which will see there is venison class school known as - "Daskalolivnitsata." It is one of the first public buildings in the city. It was built in 1844. one year after Ivan Momchilov based school. In the construction funds are included and many of the local labor zhiteli.Tuk have studied some of our public and Renaissance figures as PRSlaveykov giving school name, Dragan Tsankov, Nikola Kozlev dr.Uredenata exposure and provide us with data on life of Elena in the Renaissance.
Storey building is built of stone and wood on the ground floor are three spacious rooms, probably served for stores, there are arranged icons and frescoes from the church "Archangel Michael"
On the second floor classrooms, classroom, room for textbooks. Arrangements to secondary school teachers, clergy and politicians working for the progress and prosperity of the Bulgarian darzhava.Uchilishteto was very well equipped for its time, a new curriculum, advanced materials and new pedagogical metodi.Vazpitanitsite of over 500 people who received higher education and culture, so successfully realized not only at home but abroad, built community centers and worked in various revolutionary committees. The building is a cultural monument of national importance, the restoration retained the maximum appearance, but inside are made small changes to be exposed to museum ekspozitsiya.V collected documents and photos shown the city's history from its creation until the Russo Turkish War 1877-1878. and rapid economic development ..
"St. Nicholas "is the oldest in town, there have held many valuable books and old manuscripts, but burning and prez1800g. most of them burned. Has renewed and labor from donors. The outside architecture is modest and unassuming, but inside is richly ukrasena.Stenopisite are made by local painters and because of its exceptional value are declared monuments of culture.
Voted (0) Rate