Armenian Apostolic and Orthodox Church Surp Hach
Armenian Apostolic and Orthodox Church "Surp Hach" / St. Cross is one of the oldest churches in the city. Built in 1853, replacing the chapel of 1673g. Built in the spirit of Armenian architecture, the church's nave monolith and, subsequently built bell tower, its walls lined with stone. Refurbished several times its original form was deleted.
Church keeps the memories of its history. During the Russo-Turkish War, at this temple is carried out memorial service in memory of those who died in the presence of the gene Lermontov.
Today Armenian Church is a religious center of the Armenian community in the city and is recognized as a cultural monument of 1970 ..