Church "Assumption" - Tsarevo
Church "Assumption", which is located on the beach is an old Greek church built in the 18th century and was called "Trinity" because of piracy symbol at the bottom of the cross displayed over the entrance and are presumed to have been Pirate only church in our land. It is located within the district "Vasiliko" there first arose the Greek city, but after a major fire has shifted away after a time the old town was rebuilt and today is a quarter of the town of Tsarevo. The same fate had the church was not spared by the fire. Razed to the ground, in 1895 g.e began to restore the three-nave church, but for years is not accessible to visitors because of the numerous thefts, missing valuable icons and large bare space on the inside in. With the joint efforts of local residents and church donors already active built a new bell ringing and is heard in the city to officiate masses, the holidays are filled with believers who came to pray for health, to do weddings and christenings, local people often combine a tour with a visit to the church. It leads to an asphalt road from it to reach the entrance climb a few steps, we can walk and walk along the road connecting the new and the old town passing by the sea and enjoy the beautiful seascape, the church cut into the sea is visible from afar, behind it is still a part of ancient Greek cemetery gravestones in different Greek initials. The temple is surrounded by well kept garden, has placed benches on which to otdahnem and full of energy from the vast sea. For the youngest children's playground was built, the entrance is a stone fountain, shadow spread around several old fig trees.