Guest House The Fig House
* Sleeps four in two spacious bedrooms - one double and one twin.
* Two large bathrooms. One en-suite with the master bedroom with bath/shower and toilet and basin. The other a separate shower-room also with toilet and basin.
* Basement 'Mehana' (summer dining room) with table for six. Exposed stone walls and tiny traditional window keep this room cool on even the hottest summer's day
* Small kitchen with fridge/freezer, conventional gas/electric cooker and microwave
* Cosy sitting room with Ottoman-style built-in wall banquettes around a corner fireplace.
* Swimming pool right in front of the house - 3.5 by 8 metres and maintained daily throughout the summer.
* Poolside open barn and 'summer kitchen' for summer barbecues or just for chilling out in hammocks in the shade from the hot southern sun.