Historical Museum - Klisura
Gorge is a small mountain town, located about 100 km east of Sofia, surrounded by two mountain ranges - the Balkan Mountains to the north and south of the Central Forest. Impressive monument of Ivan Tankov, better known as Borimechka, watching over the town. The sculpture was created by the famous master of the chisel Izmirliev Methods. Beautiful hiking trails leave from the city to the peaks Vejen (Old plannia) and Bogdan (Central Forest). In just over three hours to go and Koprivshtitsa where to April 20, 1876 Nicholas Karadzhov brought "bloody" letter written by School of Transport and the bell of the church "St. Nikolai "heralds the beginning of the April uprising. After crushing the city was almost completely burned, including the temple, but the bell has been preserved and exhibited in the Historical museum. It is housed in an old building in 1926 Community Center memorial museum. Funds for library donations were collected from over 30 years. The museum preserves and cherry ball, which is supposed to protect the army from Klissura Tosum Bay, but 150 vastannitsi lost the unequal battle and were killed in the area of Evil dollars.