Author: ROOMS.bg , 821 metres From Smolyan. , Адрес: Smolyan, бул. България 20, GPS coordinates: N 41.5758862 E 24.7085952
The largest of the territory of our country Planetarium in Smolyan. First opened its doors in September 1975. Located very close to the beautiful ski resort of Pamporovo is situated 800 meters above sea level. More than 2 million tourists have shown interest and have visited this attraction Smolyan.
In Star Hall Planetarium offers over 50 programs, etc. sessions. For younger guests are offered programs, stories through which served in appropriate knowledge of astronomy. Foreign guests are able to watch the sessions more than 5 languages, including English, Russian, French, German, Greek and others. Especially for students have developed many programs that present the material they learn in school or university.
It is worth to take your time and visit this wonderful place and plunge into the vast expanse of space.
Sessions in the Star Hall:
- In Bulgarian: 9:30, 11:00, 15:00, 16:30
- On foreign languages (English, German, French, Russian,
Greek, Turkish) - 14:00
- Daily - the Sun (a sunny day)
- Evening - an evening lights (only on Wednesdays)
Resident's sessions in 15:00, all other hours sessions are conducted for groups smaller than 10 people *
- From April 1 to Oct. 31 - a day off - Sunday afternoon
- From November 1 to March 31 - a day off - Sunday
- Programs (sessions) in the Star Hall Bulgarian:
- Children, students, pensioners and others entitled to discount-3 lev
- Adults - 5 lev
- Programs (sessions) in the star room in a foreign language:
- Children, adults - 10 lev
- Observations with telescopes:
- Daily - 3 lev
- Evening - 5 lev
* Minimum price for the program star room for less than 10 people (apart. Per session at 15:00) - 40 lev